The Riedell Zuca Rolling bag is perfect for traveling. It can fit all of your gear with a little room to spare for a uniform (don’t let those airline fools lose your jersey before game day!). It rolls and has light up wheels but the most awesome part is: you can sit on it! You’ll never have to worry about finding a seat or space on the dirty rink floor to lace up. Sturdy construction and small design so it can be taken as a carry on.
And with a light, super-strong aluminium frame with oversized polyurethane wheels (they climb stairs), even school hallways and cracked footpaths can’t slow its roll. Other sweet features? The removable insert bag is hand washable. Tons of matching accessories. And yes, a built-in seat. Oh and remember to grab a matching seat cover for your buns!
- The removable, hand washable, Insert Bag is made from premium water resistant 600D polyester.
- Top quality and super reliable fittings, latches and zips.
About the ZÜCA Riedell Sport Frame
- 100cm Telescoping handle.
- Aerospace technology… the aluminium alloy frame is light, super strong and rated to safely support up to 136kg.
- Gear platform to carry additional load.
- Super smooth 10cm polyurethane wheels absorb shock and make for a seriously silent ride.
- The dual wheel system climbs stairs and curbs with ease.
- Front feet are made of nylon 6 so they go easy on scratchable surfaces.
- Dimensions: 46cm height, 25.5cm width, 33cm depth.
- Weight (frame and bag): 4.3kg.
- Capacity: 29L.
About the ZÜCA Sport Seat Cover
Call it what you want, this reversible, quilted, and padded miracle will keep your butt from freezing to the ZÜCA Sport, and your buns from aching. The Seat Cover is compatible with both the ZÜCA Sport and the ZÜCA Pro
All weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. However, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.